Norwegian Airlines will offer expanded premium class capacity on services from Gatwick from February 2018 available on 20 Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. Before you fly Premium offers you Fast Track and Lounge access, plus two 20kg pieces of luggage. The new expanded premium cabin, with 56 seats will offer passengers 55 inches of legroom, state-of-the-art touchscreen entertainment, a USB charger and power outlet at each seat and later in the year inflight Wi-Fi. Plus, travellers will enjoy gourmet dining options with a three-course Premium dinner, complimentary drinks throughout the journey and a Premium breakfast or light evening meal. The new and expanded routes featuring the premium class include:
- The Buenos Aires route will begin on 14th February.
- The Chicago daily route will begin 25th March.
- The Austin, Texas three times weekly route will begin on 27th March.
- The Boston route will increase to five flights a week.
- The Oakland San Francisco route will increase to a daily service.
- The Argentinan routes will increase to four flights a week.
Twelve new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft will also join the fleet this year to serve the carrier’s transatlantic routes from Edinburgh, Belfast and Ireland to the US east coast.