Flybe has released its expanded winter 2015-16 schedule with new routes and increased capacity on some of the most popular routes, demonstrating their commitment to providing unrivalled regional connections to accommodate both our business and leisure passengers.
Winter 2015-16 Schedule will provide:
- A new service between Liverpool and Amsterdam from 7th September 2015.
- A new service between Southampton and Dusseldorf from 25th October 2015.
- A new daily mid-morning flight to Edinburgh from Liverpool John Lennon Airport from 25th October 2015.
- The return of a direct daily service between Exeter and Glasgow.
- The return of twice daily flights from Southampton to Guernsey.
- Additional daily departures on the existing Liverpool to Isle of Man and Belfast City services.
- A choice of up to five flights a day between Manchester and Edinburgh.
- A choice of up to seven flights a day on the popular London City route, creating a day-long shuttle service during winter. With additional flights to Belfast City and Birmingham to meet growing demand.
- Plus increased frequency on a further 20 existing routes.