SAS continues to expand its services to and from Scandinavia with the launch of 27 new non-stop routes to be served from several of its hubs. The seasonal summer 2018 schedule also includes five new destinations on SAS´s route map; Verona, Sarajevo, Genoa, Toulon and Beirut.
SAS is giving its customers more access to popular destinations with expanded summer services to Portugal, Spain, Croatia and Italy. SAS' seasonal summer 2018 routes will offer 114 destinations from Denmark, Norway and Sweden and 1.3 million additional seats for travellers.
SAS will continue to strengthen their on-board concept with a new cabin design and new food and drink concept. Plus, investment continues into developing sustainable travel, including on biofuel. 30 new flights will save up to 18 percent lower fuel consumption and emissions.
SAS' new seasonal summer routes include:
- New flights from Arlanda to Verona, Gazipasa, Birmingham
- Expanded departures to Palma, Lisbon, Malaga and Rome
- New flights from Oslo to Thessaloniki, Prague, Genève, Warsaw and Aarhus
- New flights from Bergen and Stavanger to Pula, Bodø to Alicante and Trondheim to Split
- Additional flights to Athens, Düsseldorf and Manchester
- New flights from Copenhagen to Beirut, Toulon, Sarajevo, Lisbon, Gazipaza and Genoa
- New flights frok Aarhus to Oslo, Stockholm, Munich, Majorca and Split
- More frequency on flights to Zurich, Rome and Aarhus